- 3 cups finely chopped peeled potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 9 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the potatoes, green pepper and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper; stir in ham and mushrooms. Stir into potato mixture. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are almost set, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFarmer's Breakfast
"Very good and easy to make."
"Yummy! I used frozen hashbrowns, frozen peppers & onions. Wow was this good. Very easy to make."
"Very good. I cut the recipe in half since there is just two of us. I also used fresh sliced mushrooms."