A common combination of potatoes, bacon and cheese is made extra special with the unique addition of olives. This old-fashioned comforting dish is great with all kinds of meats.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup diced process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in water until tender; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 344 calories, 26g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 526mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Fantastic Potatoes in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.