Fancy Mousse Towers
- 1/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 chocolate wafers
- Whipped cream, chocolate garnish and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream, milk and pudding mix until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- 2. Drizzle two serving plates with chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate; pipe with some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and mint if desired.
1 each: 311 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Nov 21, 2011
I made this for Valentine's Day and my husband was very impressed. We both loved them. They are simple to make, but taste very extravagant.