Fancy Mousse Towers
You simply will not believe how easy it is to make Christine Dohlmar’s elegant mouthwatering chocolate dessert! “This recipe is so quick and easy, but looks and tastes like you really fussed.“—Christine Dohlmar, Valrico, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 chocolate wafers
- Whipped cream, chocolate garnish and fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, milk and pudding mix until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Drizzle two serving plates with chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate; pipe with some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and mint if desired.