Fancy Fruit Pizza
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- On a greased 14-in. pizza pan, press cookie dough into a 12-in. circle. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust. Toss bananas with lemon juice. Arrange the pineapple, strawberries, bananas, kiwi and oranges over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Combine marmalade and water; drizzle over fruit.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 361 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 16, 2017
This is by far the best fruit pizza recipe i've ever made. Everyone loves it.
Jul 11, 2015
Jul 3, 2014
Excellent. I used strawberries & blueberries and made it a 4th of July dessert for a crowd. Watch when baking the cookie dough it expands, keep it about 1 1/2 to 2 inches from the pan edge.
May 17, 2012
Yummy fruit pizza! Everyone liked it!
Feb 6, 2012
Super easy to make. In a quick fix I used a package mix for the cookie dough and learned very quickly it's so much easier to slice it once it comes out of the oven. Slicing a cold cookie loaded with everything was difficult, so do it beforehand, it saves a load of time and easier on your wrist. I even forgot about the marmalade at the end of the recipe and it was just as tasty without it...got rave reviews and requests for this recipe.
Feb 28, 2010
Yummy stuff! I forgot how much the cookie dough spreads, so watch out for that. Next time I would make a short dough for it, but in a pinch, the cookie dough works. It went to the party and was gone quick.
Oct 24, 2009
Wonderful! I made this for a women's meeting at the church and they all loved it.
Jan 19, 2008
This fruit pizza is excellant.