Family-Favorite Taco Dip
I’ve tasted many different dips, but this creamy, colorful one is my favorite. —LAURIE ELLSWORTH, TULLY, NEW YORK
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, taco seasoning and milk until blended. Spread mixture into a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and jalapenos. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 81 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Taco Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.