Family-Favorite Chicken Salad Recipe
Red grapes add color to this kid pleasing chicken salad.#151;Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt. Pour over chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 330 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Family-Favorite Chicken Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC