- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerate pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic, cumin and salt; cook 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon over crust; top with salsa and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
Reviews forFajita Pizza with Chicken
"My family loves this pizza. When it comes out I top it with frsh lettuce and serve with sour cream!"
"There is a very similar recipe by Tricia Longo, 2009 summer appetizers that has altered the quantity of the ingredients which I used and it seemed perfect."
"Use a thick salsa so the crust doesn't get soggy"