Fabulous Fruit Spread
Our Test Kitchen concocted this citrusy cream cheese spread accented with bits of dried fruit and tangy grated orange peel. Serve it as a snacking spread on low-fat crackers or for breakfast on English muffins or bagels.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup Daisy fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup assorted dried fruit, chopped
- Toast or English muffins
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Stir in fruit. Spread on toast or English muffins. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.