VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup salad dressing and chili powder; add steak. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. In a skillet, saute peppers and onion in remaining salad dressing until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain steak, discarding marinade. In the skillet, saute steak for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Spoon meat and vegetables down the center of tortillas; fold in sides. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fabulous Beef Fajitas in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p7
Reviews forFabulous Beef Fajitas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review