Extra Creamy Egg Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 5 cups
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Croissants or sandwich rolls, optional
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika and salt. Stir in eggs and onion. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 458 calories, 42g fat (15g saturated fat), 397mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Sep 25, 2016
I made this and cut back the cream cheese to 1 1/2 packages and added a little celery seed and celery salt. It comes out nice and creamy.
Jan 27, 2014
I made this recipe but cut the cream cheese down to 1 1/2 pkgs and used ten eggs. It came out quite good.
Jun 1, 2011
Way too much cream cheese. Couldn't taste the eggs at all. Im sorry but this was so tasteless. Don't believe I will make it again.
Mar 31, 2011
I couldn't believe how BLAND this recipe was. I had to doctor it up with spicy brown mustard, pickle relish, and more salt before it tasted like anything.