VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir; cook 30-60 seconds longer or until syrupy. Add nuts; stir to coat.
- Spread into a microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until syrup is bubbly. Immediately spread onto a greased baking sheet. Cool; break into pieces. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Everything Nice Nuts in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p21
Reviews forEverything Nice Nuts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review