Evelyn’s Original Roquefort Dressing
For an easy dressing you can add on anything from salads to potatoes, try this recipe. It is so quick to whip up a batch and it stores in the refrigerator for a long time.—Evelyn Skaggs, Nixa, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 pint
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sacue
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 89 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Evelyn's Original Roquefort Dressing in Country Woman May/June 1990