Enlightened Spicy Avocado Dip
Bursting with flavor, this refreshing avocado dip hints of citrus and spice. Its lively green color suits the holiday season perfectly.—Jessie Grearson, Falmouth, Maine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables.