English Muffins with Bacon Butter Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 to 6 English muffins, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine butter and mustard; stir in bacon. Toast the English muffins; spread with bacon butter. Refrigerate any leftover butter. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 248 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for English Muffins with Bacon Butter
"This is the most sacred thing in the history of mankind. Butter and bacon merged together to form the most beautiful creation, and it is the reason I believe in love. Thank you"
"Quite tasty and easy to make."
"My whole family loved these,, good at breakfast,, also with salads for lunch.."