Endive Salad With Potatoes Recipe
Endive and cooked sliced red potatoes are the unusual combo Mom tossed together in this refreshing green salad. Her tart vinaigrette dressing brings out the best of both flavors. -Lisa Radelet, Boulder, Colorado
- 2 bunches curly endive, torn (about 8 cups)
- 3 small red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine endive and potatoes. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 68 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Endive Salad With Potatoes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC