Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups Seasoned Hamburger Mix, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger mix, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and corn chips. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Dollop with sour cream; spread carefully. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 181 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Jan 3, 2015
Very good, hearty- a meal in itself. Made with ground turkey.
Aug 12, 2014
I used regular hamburger meat and it was delicious! My family doesn't care for the sour cream so I leave it off, but add a little extra shredded cheese.
Jul 31, 2012
When i make this, i end up giving the recipe out because people rave about it. I just make taco meat instead of making the seasoned hamburger mix.
Jul 16, 2012
this dip was excellent. i took it to my friends cookout and everybody and encluding me and my husband enjoyed it.i didnt have cornchips but i added extra tortilla chips for the top then the sourcream and cheese but next time all put on the cornchips. this recpie desevices more than 5 stars i give it 7 stars it was allmost gone at the end of the day and all defently make this again soon. thanks for the recpie.
Jul 11, 2012
Husband gave it a thumbs up - which is hard to do. I did add green chili's just to give it a little kick, but I also used mild enchilada sauce, so they may not be need if I had used a hotter sauce.
Aug 9, 2011
I've been making this for years, and it never fails to amaze people. I love using up leftover chili in this recipe! It's quick and easy!
Jun 22, 2010
I loved this quick & easy recipe. I added some chopped jalepeno for a spicy kick and used real hamburger meat that I seasoned. Everyone thought I slaved over this dish for hours! This dish was devoured in minutes.
Nov 20, 2008
There is a recipe for seasoned hamburger mix. Here is the link: https://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Seasoned-Hamburger-Mix
Nov 20, 2008
what is seasoned hamburger mix, thawed?Thanks
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.