- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with sour cream. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forEnchilada Chicken Soup
"This was really good if you don't mind opening cans. But other wise real good."
"Have made this for several yrs now and I am always asked for the recipe. This is a staple in our home."
"Too much sodium for one serving.Fresh chicken would be better and a little less sodium!!!"
"I use boneless, skinless chicken breast (just cook it in the oven whole with salt and pepper and then cut it into chunks to use in the recipe) and it is SOOOO much better. We prefer our version to be meatier than the amount used in the recipe. Such a simple recipe, but really delicious. We always serve it with tortilla chips."
"This has become a tradition on Christmas Eve for our family. Everyone loves it and asks for it each year! It's delicious with a little "kick" to it - which can be curbed with sour cream, if desired. We love it!"
"My husband and I both liked this but it was to spicy for our small kids."
"I love this and it is so easy. I serve it with quesadillas."