- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEnchilada Chicken
"This is a very good recipe and the simplicity and speed is amazing. Will definitely make again."
"Does anybody know if you bake this covered, or uncovered?"
"I went to 2 stores trying to find the SW Chipoltle blend seasoning and couldn't find it. I went on line to see what it consisted of and discovered that Mrs. Dash makes it. That SHOULD have been mentioned in the recipe. From now on, I' m sticking with the Pillsbury recipes."
"This was really tasty and easy. Will make again."
"This dish was easy, flavorful and ready for the table in no time. While I like a true review of recipes when the actual ingredients in the posted recipe are used, I am guilty of a change myself, as I did not have the southwest chipotle seasoning blend on hand. I substituted the seasoning blend with chipotle chili pepper and chicken I had already cut into chunks. Each bite was fully coated with the seasoning and cheese. Mmmm......just like we like it! Oh yah, and I hit it with the broiler for just a bit to brown the cheese."
"I really liked this recipe. Even my husband and my 4yr old daughter loved it too! The only thing different I did was added a little more enchilada sauce (cause I like it) and saved the cilantro for after. But it was so good!! Definitely a keeper."