Elf Party Punch
When friends of mine got married, I absolutely loved the punch they served—but they wouldn’t give out the recipe! We spent many Saturdays figuring out just the right combination. —Annette Lee, Lepanto, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes20 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 8 cups (64 ounces) lemonade
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup water or coconut water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut extract
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 109 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Party Punch in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019