Elegant Weeknight Chicken for Two Recipe
“While this tasty chicken bakes, I make a salad with arugula, basil, red onion and plum tomatoes with a lemon vinaigrette.” Iliana Davila - Bear, Delaware
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place the asparagus in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine wine and butter; pour over asparagus.
- 2. Arrange chicken over asparagus; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Elegant Weeknight Chicken for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC