Elegant Spring Salad
Dried cranberries and grapes add fruity flavor to this lovely six-ingredient salad. —Danelle Montevago, Hanover, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 3 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, grapes, cranberries, pistachios and cheese. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.