Elegant Spring Salad
Dried cranberries and grapes add fruity flavor to this lovely six-ingredient salad. —Danelle Montevago, Hanover, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 3 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, grapes, cranberries, pistachios and cheese. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 273 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Spring Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012