Elegant Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until it just begins to brown; drain and set aside. Cut pork into 1-1/2-in slices; flatten slightly. Sprinkle with paprika, pepper and salt if desired.
- Place pork in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon. bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Pour cream over the top; bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until the cream is slightly thickened.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 445 calories, 35g fat (18g saturated fat), 161mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Jan 12, 2014
I really liked the ease of this recipe. I did add my own seasonings, and added mushrooms as well. The whole family really enjoyed this, kids included.
Oct 5, 2013
Easy, yummy, fast!
Apr 30, 2013
Just OK taste to me. Easy to make. I think most 5 star dishes are better than this one.
Apr 19, 2013
Excellent! Rich, tasty, easy to fix.
Apr 12, 2013
Last evening I made this pork for the second time. I used packaged bacpn bits and warmed them up in the microwave before adding them on the pork. We settled on seasoned mashed potatoes (sour cream and garlic) as the side. Everything was so good. This dish is quick and perfect for us working gals.
Feb 11, 2012
It was great, quick to make,delicious, and few ingredients, I would add it to my favorites, prior to serving I added some corn starch to thicken up to sauce Wonderful recipe thanks for posting
Jan 23, 2012
this was quick to prepare even quicker to eat. everyone enjoyed it!
Sep 1, 2011
Seriously, this is too good to be true. It was so easy and so good. Everyone in the family LOVED it.
Jan 30, 2011
My family loves this and it's so easy to make!The whipped cream really adds a nice sweet flavor - but it's not too much.
Aug 15, 2010
it was delicious. I didn't have any bacon ,so I sprinkled Bacos on it instead and it turned excellent. I liked it because it was so easy & quick & didn't heat up the kitchen much.