Eggs Florentine Squares
This is a really great brunch recipe from my mother. It's easy to make and is great for a large gathering. Pairs well with Gallo Family Vineyards Chardonnay.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cheeses, spinach, butter, nutmeg and pepper sauce. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
Originally published as Eggs Florentine in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Spring 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.