Eggs Delmonico Recipe
These creamed eggs on toast get their rich, comforting flavor from a can of cream of mushroom soup mixed with melted cheddar cheese. What a nice way to get the day going!—Edie Farm, Farmington, New Mexico
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pimientos
- Toast or English muffins, split and toasted
- Paprika or minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a saucepan, heat soup over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Reduce heat; stir in cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Fold in eggs and pimientos; cook until heated through. Serve over toast or English muffins. Garnish with paprika or parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 486 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 355mg cholesterol, 1702mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Eggs Delmonico
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC