Eggs Benedict Cups
From Sheboygan, Wisconsin, Jennifer Reisinger shares a scrumptious way to jump start winter mornings. “I use the leftover Hollandaise sauce from this savory breakfast treat to dress up broccoli at night,” she adds.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 slices white bread
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6 Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Minced fresh parsley
- Coat six 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray; line each with a slice of bread. Layer with cheese, onion, Canadian bacon, garlic powder and basil. Pour eggs into cups.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in sauce mix; gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Gently remove bread cups to serving plates; serve with hollandaise sauce and parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 324 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 868mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.