Eggnog Sweet Potato Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggnog, raisins, sugar and salt. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 369 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 7g fiber), 6g protein.
Nov 23, 2012
Each year I hope I will find the perfect sweet potato casserole. This was the year and Eggnog Sweet Potato Casserole is the recipe. I love the crunchie topping and the hint of eggnog.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.