- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into three greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves.
Reviews forEggnog Mini Loaves
"These loaves are so easy to make, and delicious. Making them again to give out to family and friends."
"Yummy eggnog bread. Nice way to use my leftover eggnog."
"It was delicicous...I have made it many times."
"Thought this was a little bland so I added some fresh cranberries and chopped pecans. It really perked it up. Made about 30 loaves last Christmas for gifts. Plan to make more this year."
"These tasted great but were very heavy."
"Delicious! Great eggnog flavor and freeze well!"
"Simple and tasty"