Eggnog Fruit Fluff
I regularly fit a blend of apples, blueberries and other fruit into my December menus. The eggnog in the dressing suits this sweet salad for Christmas. —Tami Harrington, West Chicago, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup eggnog, chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed until soft peaks form. Combine remaining ingredients; fold into eggnog mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Gently stir before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Eggnog Fruit Fluff in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2001
Jan 13, 2018
The downfall to this recipe is there is a lot of ingredients to gather up. But it is full of flavor and my pickiest eater loved this and had several helpings of it. This is also a great recipe to put together for a big crowd for Christmas.