Eggnog Fruit Fluff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup eggnog, chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed until soft peaks form. Combine remaining ingredients; fold into eggnog mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Gently stir before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 13, 2018
The downfall to this recipe is there is a lot of ingredients to gather up. But it is full of flavor and my pickiest eater loved this and had several helpings of it. This is also a great recipe to put together for a big crowd for Christmas.