- 1 cup eggnog,* chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) slices peaches, drained
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold into eggnog mixture. Cover and refrigerate. Gently stir just before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forEggnog Fruit Fluff
"The downfall to this recipe is there is a lot of ingredients to gather up. But it is full of flavor and my pickiest eater loved this and had several helpings of it. This is also a great recipe to put together for a big crowd for Christmas."