My parents love this bread pudding loaded with cranberries and pecans – and it uses up leftover dinner rolls. For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri
Featured In: 32 Holiday Recipes to Make with Eggnog
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 cups cubed soft dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup finely chopped glazed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. Stir in cubed rolls, pecans and cranberries; let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p178