Egglands Best Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza
Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 6 large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salsa and reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; set aside.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; stir into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Transfer to pizza crust. Top with ham and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Originally published as Hawaiian Style Breakfast Pizza in Eggland's Best Partner Recipes 2015-2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.