- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce
- 16 slices swirled rye and pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 16 slices pimiento-stuffed olives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, bacon and tartar sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a 2-1/2-in. bell-shaped cookie cutter, cut out two bells from each slice of bread. Lightly spread one side of each bell with butter. Spread egg mixture over half of buttered bells; top with remaining bells, buttered side down.
- If desired, garnish each sandwich with an olive slice, securing with a small amount of egg mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2 each: 268 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 622mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.