Egg Salad Tuna Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on tortillas if desired. Top each with about 3/4 cup egg mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 573 calories, 30g fat (6g saturated fat), 439mg cholesterol, 1199mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 26g protein.
Jul 14, 2014
I love egg salad and tuna salad, so this recipe was right up my alley. I cut the amount of hard boiled eggs in half, and it still made 6 servings. I used spinach flavored flour tortillas and added a 1/2 tsp. garlic powder. You have to make sure you allow enough time for this salad to marinate, because the onion soup mix is a little crunchy at first.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.