Egg Salad Tuna Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on tortillas if desired. Top each with about 3/4 cup egg mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 573 calories, 30g fat (6g saturated fat), 439mg cholesterol, 1199mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 14, 2014
I love egg salad and tuna salad, so this recipe was right up my alley. I cut the amount of hard boiled eggs in half, and it still made 6 servings. I used spinach flavored flour tortillas and added a 1/2 tsp. garlic powder. You have to make sure you allow enough time for this salad to marinate, because the onion soup mix is a little crunchy at first.