Egg Salad Tacos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 4 to 6 taco shells or 4 to 6 slices of bread
- Shredded lettuce
- Additional salsa or taco sauce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in eggs, cheese and onion. Line each taco shell or slice of bread with lettuce; fill with egg salad. Top with additional salsa or taco sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 284 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 299mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Sep 25, 2011
Not even close to gross. Delicious! The taco shells are a great combo for the egg salad. Yummy!
May 5, 2009
gross is all I can think to say.....well there are more words I could use....but gross just about covers it......now maybe IF you used soft flour tortillas and made it a wrap......