- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 4 to 6 taco shells or 4 to 6 slices of bread
- Shredded lettuce
- Additional salsa or taco sauce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in eggs, cheese and onion. Line each taco shell or slice of bread with lettuce; fill with egg salad. Top with additional salsa or taco sauce if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews forEgg Salad Tacos
"Not even close to gross. Delicious! The taco shells are a great combo for the egg salad. Yummy!"
" gross is all I can think to say.....well there are more words I could use....but gross just about covers it......now maybe IF you used soft flour tortillas and made it a wrap......