Egg Salad Supreme
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch pepper
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Bread or pita bread
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add eggs, celery, olives, onion and pimientos; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve on bread or pita bread, using about 1/2 cup for each sandwich.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 210 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 231mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 23, 2016
Loved this egg salad with one change. I used Hellman's mayonaise instead of Miracle Whip.
Jul 30, 2013
My husband and I enjoy egg salad sandwiches in our brown bag lunches quite often, so I'm always looking for new ways to serve it. This recipe is a nice change of pace!
Jul 12, 2011
It was a decent egg salad, just not the right one for my family's tastes.
Jun 22, 2009
Best egg salad ever!