Egg Salad Supreme
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch pepper
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Bread or pita bread
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add eggs, celery, olives, onion and pimientos; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve on bread or pita bread, using about 1/2 cup for each sandwich.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 210 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 231mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 23, 2016
Loved this egg salad with one change. I used Hellman's mayonaise instead of Miracle Whip.
Jul 30, 2013
My husband and I enjoy egg salad sandwiches in our brown bag lunches quite often, so I'm always looking for new ways to serve it. This recipe is a nice change of pace!
Jul 12, 2011
It was a decent egg salad, just not the right one for my family's tastes.
Jun 22, 2009
Best egg salad ever!