Egg Salad English Muffins
These toasty breakfast muffins will give you a jump-start on brisk autumn mornings. I make the egg salad ahead of time, then assemble them as needed. They're also good with bacon or ham. —Deborah Flora, Sawyer, Kansas
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 475 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 365mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Oct 14, 2012
We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC