- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEgg Salad English Muffins
"We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!"