These toasty breakfast muffins give Deborah Flora of Sawyer, Kansas a jump start on brisk autumn mornings. “I make the egg salad ahead of time, then assemble them as needed,” she says. “They're also good with bacon or ham.”
Recommended: Our 50 Best Egg Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Jones Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Egg Salad English Muffins in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p37
Reviews forEgg Salad English Muffins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2012
"We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!"