Egg Salad Cheese Spread Recipe
from Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Neb.
- 2 cups shredded process cheese
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine first five ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Yield: about 3 cups.
1/3 cup: 248 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Egg Salad Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC