Egg Salad Cheese Spread
from Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Neb.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 2 cups shredded process cheese
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 248 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Egg Salad/Cheese Spread in Taste of Home Premiere 1993
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.