Egg Brunch Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 large eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle butter into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 square: 319 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 381mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Apr 20, 2015
I make this quite often, but a smaller version to bring to work for the week. I use an 8x8 pan with 8 eggs, 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup reduced fat cheese, and 1-8 oz package petite diced ham, and two diced green onions. baking time is still 45 minutes. When the pan is cut into 6, this is only 217 calories. They are so light and fluffy and delicious! And the nice thing about this dish, is you can always add more veggies to it to switch it up a bit, or use sausage or bacon instead of ham. I have not used mustard in it, though, but will have to try it for next week!
Sep 4, 2014
Very Good!!! Family Loved It.
Aug 26, 2014
easy and good - will make again.