- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large saucepan, combine milk, cheese and mustard; cook over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Stir in ham and peas.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Add cheese sauce and stir gently.
- Spoon into an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Separate biscuits and cut in half. Place with cut side down around outer edge of dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forEgg Biscuit Bake
"My sister made this recipe with her grandchildren and they all raved about it! They added some extra ham and did not add peas. Everyone enjoyed the finished dish and it was very easy to make. 5 stars for sure! I think I'll be making this for my family using spinach or asparagus instead of peas ........"
"I made it for dinner and it was easy and delicious. I left out the peas and used bacon instead of ham. I mistakenly used ground mustard instead of prepared and added a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce as that's what I put in my breakfast strata. My son and I loved the cheese sauce, but my daughter has an aversion to Velveeta so I might see how shredded triple cheddar works next time."
"We love to make this for dinner as well. Sometimes we don't do the ham and peas and just do the cheese and eggs."