With four young children, I'm always on the lookout for fast and flavorful recipes. This speedy side dish is a nice complement to chicken or steak dinners.
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 5 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Egg and Spinach Side Dish in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p172