- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad (also found in Recipe Finder)
- 1 box (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- Lettuce leaves
- Paprika, optional
- In a bowl, combine egg salad, macaroni, green pepper, mayonnaise and pimientos. Cover and chill. For each serving, spoon about 3/4 cup onto a lettuce leaf. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forEgg & Macaroni Salad
"delicious and I love it, peggyma"
"Hubby asks for this recipe a lot. It is quite good:)"
"My husband and I absolutely love this salad!"