I came up with this easy salad while brainstorming light, protein-filled recipes. My vegetarian and vegan friends are especially big fans. —Maiah Miller, Monterey, California
Featured In: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups julienned carrots
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place edamame in a small saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; cool slightly.
- Add carrots, corn, green onions and cilantro. Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients; toss with salad. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Edamame Corn Carrot Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p134
Reviews forEdamame Corn Carrot Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2018
"Really crunchy and refreshing!! Will make this again. I did cut the recipe in half for just the two of us"