Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 4 gallons prepared vanilla pudding
- 4 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 pounds graham crackers
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- In a large container, mix pudding and whipped topping; set aside. Place one-third of the graham crackers side by side in twelve 13x9-in. dishes. Pour about 2 in. pudding mixture over crackers. Add another layer of crackers and pudding. Top with remaining crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For icing, combine the confectioners' sugar, corn syrup, butter, baking cocoa and oil in a bowl. Beat until smooth, adding enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Spread on top of crackers; chill until serving.
May 19, 2011
I've made this several times for my family and friends (cut the recipe in half), and it is excellent!!! It's wonderful for get togethers because it serves so many and always gets rave reviews.
Mar 8, 2009
yucky i made it for my family and it tasted awful
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.