Easy Vegetable Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets or cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, brown bacon. Remove, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Saute broccoli or cauliflower, onion and mushrooms until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add linguine, tomato and cooked bacon; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 3, 2015
This is easy as the name states. I used the option of broccoli. The only change I made was to saute the veggies about ten minutes due to a personal preference of more cooked veggies.