Easy Vegetable Casserole
This hearty dish combines chicken and an assortment of vegetables. It can be put together in a snap...a real plus for any busy cook.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 ounces frozen small onions, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onions, mixed vegetables, mushrooms, soup and thyme. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 231 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Easy Vegetable Casserole in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.