Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended and thickened. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
1/2 cup: 196 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch.
Dec 31, 1969
I was very excited to see such an easy recipe for my favorite ice cream however when we made this ice cream it was nasty. I was greatly disappointed.